Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So Different

Today's post has me feeling a bit nostalgic. Someone I couldn't imagine my life without... Its a toughy. I have so many great people on my life now, but I can't help but think of people I thought would be there forever and are not. You pick up the pieces of the broken relationship and you move on. Most of the other girls who are doing the 30 Day Challenge wrote about their boyfriends. Well, I am a single gal making the most out of what life is throwing at me so this post is going to be about one of my best friends. 

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without


 Mary Rose, MRB, Rosi aka my bestie. 


I've blogged about her before, but our friendship is unique. We went to high school together, but were not very fond of one another. When I started dating my ex, he was besties with her bf (fiance now) so we just got thrown together and had to deal with it. Well, it was a blessing in disguise. There are so many memories from the past several years that include her, I don't know how I would have ever survived without her. She is amazing, and I am so honored to be apart of her wedding day. She is the definition of a friend and I truly know she will be there always. One of the best things to come out of my break up, was the friendship I have with her. Love you MRB!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...