Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ch Ch Ch Changes

Change is the only constant thing in the world. 


Changes happen all the time - whether you like them or not. There are several things I would change if I could. But nothing stands out like this - and its putting myself really out there because I'm not sure if this person reads my blog or not. But, all of you do so I'll proceed.

Day 24: A picture of something you wish you could change


My friendship with one of my girlfriends - or the lack thereof. We have been were friends for a long time, hanging out in the same circle because our bfs were bffs [much like how Rosi and I became besties]. Anyways, we have since both broken up from those boyfriends but all of us girls have remained close. That is, until I broke us and now our friendship will never be the same. I risked our friendship for a guy and in the long run, it didn't work out. I'm left without my friend, and the guy - which I guess I deserve.

I wish I could go back in time and change it - make a different decisions and still be friends. Because I miss her. A lot. She is someone who is a great listener, a sweetheart, determined, and someone I don't even know anymore because of what I did. And carrying this guilt is exhausting.

 Fierce Foursome

We called ourselves the Fierce Foursome. But we haven't been all together since last November and its my fault and I desperately wish I could change it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...