Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 Day Challenge


So after debating if I could do this, I decided that a challenge was exactly what I needed! These topics would also give people new to me & my blog a place to start getting to know me - as well as my friends who already follow me to get to know me better. You can join the 30 Day Challenge from Cait here

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts

1.) I LOVE to travel. I wish I could afford to do it more often, hence the photo of me in Cancun last May.

2.) I am an only child and despise it. I would wish on every birthday and Christmas that I would get a sibiling, but I never got one. I think thats why God has given me so many close friends. 

3.) I love cooking and will try cooking anything once. I live with 2 roommates and we try to cook dinner together but it sometimes doesn't work out so to be able to cook for someone everyday and enjoy my food would be awesome.

4.) Pink is my most absolute favorite color. If its pink, I'll take it. I actually just painted my nails an amazing color called Miami Nice by Essie :)

5.) My mom is my best friend. We talk daily and I wouldn't have it any other way. She is my rock and without her I don't know where I'd be. She always supports me and lets me figure things out on my own.

6.) I realllyyyy want a pet. I grew up in a house where there were always pets so its a little lonely in the apt. by yourself. A kitty or puppy to snuggle up with would be so nice sometimes

7.) I have a shopping addiction. I wish I could balance my money better. Sometimes you just have to have that sale item!!

8.) I also have a tanning addiction. I am a proud sun club member at my local tanning salon. I know its really bad for your health but I love the glow I get after each visit!! And I must confess, I have a little crush on the guy who works there. And I swear he's not gay! 

9.) I like writing to-do lists and be organized. I would be lost without my planner (which I coincidentally forgot to put on my last post!) I always have to write things down or I will seriously forget them!

10.) I love to sing even though I can't. I sing at work, at home, in the car, at the store - wherever there's a song on I like (whether I know the words or not!) I start singing. and I'm horrible. But I think thats part of my charm :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...