Monday, March 14, 2011

Culinary Skills

This has been a rough morning for sure because my Smart Phone decided to be dumb and set itself back this morning so I woke up at 6:48 [usually leave the house at 6:45] and was out the door at 7:11 - IMPRESSIVE!! I thankfully got to the office on time and am now enjoying delicious fat-ridden muffins someone brought in. Don't these people know I have to look stunning in a bridesmaid dress in 3 months?? 

Since we're talking about food, I love to cook. Its something that I wish I had a boyfriend to cook for all the time so they would try my recipes no matter what and then tell me if they're good or bad. Like I've said previously, my roommates and I try and cook together, but it doesn't always work out. Plus, making something that's worth it, makes several portions so I'm stuck with leftovers for days if its just me. In any case, I still cook and usually bring in my baked goods to the office to try on my guinea pigs there :) haha
 

Day 12:  A picture of something you love

 Food Network is addictive. I watch several different shows and subscribe to Everyday with Rachael Ray magazine. Rachel's magazine has a lot of helpful tips in general about food as well as 50+ recipes per issue I feel like. Whats even better than watching Food Network is their gadgets you can buy for your own kitchen. I have a few and they're awesome. A few of my faves from the network include:

Giada De Laurentiis

Grill Master Bobby Flay
Paula Deen
Rachael Ray
 All of them are different and bring their own ideas which is why I like them. I've made several dishes from each of them and they all turned out pretty good. Food network is a lifesaver sometimes!



All images courtesy of Food Network 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...