Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Land Down Under

Today's 30 day blog challenge post is - 

Day 15: A picture of something you want to do before you die

I NEED to go to Australia before I die!! It is something I've dreamed about for as long as I can remember and would be very disappointed if I never traveled there. I've got a savings account that specifically for Australia that I put some money into every once and awhile but I have no idea how much is actually in there. Ideally, it would be fabulous to go to Australia when I had a comfortable amount of money to spend so I could get the most out of it. I mean, Australia is not a place you travel to several times - its kinda a once in a lifetime trip I think. 



The Land Down Under is calling my name, in that cute Australian accent! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll totally go with you!!!!!!! :-)

A.Rose said...

Yes lets go!! Fall 2011??? ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...