Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just a Dream

I would imagine that when you first step into stardom, it feels like a dream. Its a whirlwind of paparazzi, magazine covers, red carpets, and fabulous fashion. For someone like Carrie Underwood, she became a star over night. Winning season 4 of American Idol, she woke up to being America's sweetheart and a country singing sensation. 

Day 13 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge is a picture of your favorite band or artist


I was a fan of Carrie's while she was on American Idol, but fell in love when Jesus Take the Wheel came out. I love her songs and most of her top singles are ultimate favorites of mine. I have unfortunately never seen her in concert! :( Sad I know, but I'm hoping she will be in Milwaukee this summer so I can finally see her!



 I love her hair in this picture and am actually hoping I can have a similar hairstyle for my bestie's wedding this summer. I'll leave you with one of my favorite lyrics of hers:

"Cause sometimes that mountain you've been climbing is just a grain of sand
What you've been up there searching for
forever is in your hands
When you figure out love is all that matters after all
It sure makes everything else
seem so small." 


Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carrie Underwood is such a great role model!!! I love her...despite not being a huge country music fan!

hope you're having a great day girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...