Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Epic Fail


Day 18: A picture of your biggest insecurity


I guess I'm feeling a little Debbie Downer lately with my bad luck so it only goes to show that my biggest insecurtiy would be that I'm a failure. I know I'm not - I have a bachelor's degree, a family that loves me, friends who support me and I have no real problems (addiction, debt, bad health, etc). I am just feeling like I'm not going to find the right job and will be forced to take whatever because I don't want to live off unemployment forever. PS. I picked this photo because I thought it was funny, but its really rather depressing. I promise not all my posts will be this drab, I just want to vent a bit. Thanks for still following me guys! xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...