Monday, March 7, 2011

Memory Lane

Day 5 - A picture of your favorite memory

Just one favorite memory?? Ok, I will only choose one since the last couple posts I couldn't choose.. My favorite memory would have to be pledging my sorority, Alpha Sigma in college.

 I always wanted to join a sorority. My college was not known for having a huge greek system and it only made up 3% of the entire student body. But that 3% were some of the best people on campus. So many of the people I met through the greek system are who I am still close with today. It is something I am so happy I did; my only regret is that I had joined sooner (I joined my sophomore year). To be an Alpha Sig is quite a treat.

Formal Spring 2007

My pledge class - Spring '06
[some the best ladies I've ever met!]
 


"She's got style, a smile, a winning way"

What are your favorite memories?? Any favorite memories of me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great memory! you are lucky to have such close and great friends! hope u had a nice weekend!

<3 megan
http://www.suitcaseandstilettos.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...