Thursday, March 3, 2011

Can't Live Without..


I got the idea for this post from another blog I follow, and she is doing the 30 day challenge (posting about a specific theme w/ photos). 


It was hard deciding which 5 things I absolutely cannot live without but here goes:


 My iPhone
By far the best purchase I've ever made. I have no idea how I survived years without a smart phone!


 Caffeine.
I admit I can't function without any of this deliciousness, but I have been good lately & haven't been to Starbucks in a few weeks :)

My Nikon camera. "Life is only as good as the memories we make" which is why a camera must be on hand at all times. My bestie Madeline would most def. agree [she's the one snapping photos at every event and can usually help piece together the crazy nights]


 My laptop I got for my last birthday. Its nice to sit on the couch, relax & blog
My car, Izzy.
Shes a Mazda 3 hatchback that can handle almost anything!
I absolutely love this car!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...