Monday, March 28, 2011

Boring Life

My days lately have been boring which is why it was hard to come up with something for this post.  I don't do much so here's what ya get:

Day 25: A picture of your day


Working out at Gold's Gym - preferably in the Cardio Cinema! 

 Reading Harry Potter
Currently on the second book HP & the Chamber of Secrets

Cooking yummy food!


I've been trying to work on myself - lose some weight, tone up, and eat healthier. So this is really what my day's have been looking like - boring I know! But reading your blogs with all your health tips and work out routines is sooooo motivating. Knowing others out there were in my position and wanted a change and succeeded is so awesome. And I'm happy I started this journey to share my ideas and read all of yours!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...