Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ciao Bella!

Today has been an exceptionally dreary day here in Milwaukee. All over Wisconsin the weather has been different, from 10in. of snow in the north, to hail/sleet in the middle, to rain/sleet in the south. It didn't make me wanna get out of bed, much less go to my work out class this afternoon. Instead, it made me think about why I'm not on spring break with my friends working on my tan.

Day 20: A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel


I've traveled a lot in my young age, but have only been to Europe once. A trip to Europe and travel around to several countries would be awesome. But mostly,  I would LOVE to go to Italy!! The gorgeous scenery, delicious food, amazing history. It all sounds so beautiful - much like the language. 


Recently while my parents were on a trip to Germany tracing my mothers family lineage, we found out my great-grandfather's father was Italian! 
So not only would it be cool to see all the rich history Italy has, but also trace my family ancestry! That would be amazing. 

& a trip to Italy would sure cure any "spring blues" I got from all this ridiculous weather. I'm hoping Mother Nature gets the memo soon that spring was 2 days ago already...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...