Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Britney!!

I have always LOVED Britney Spears! Ever since Baby Hit Me One More Time way back in the 90's to her latest album Femme Fatale. She is an icon. And I wish she was brilliant in real life as she is in her music. I'm not saying she's not an awesome person, but she's had some up hill battles that shes over come and I hope she continues to stay out of the tabloids and lives a fabulous life. 



The 2 songs pre-released from this album Till The World Ends & Hold It Against Me are both amazing work out/getting ready jams! Cannot wait to hear what the rest of the album has to offer! I'm expecting it to be on repeat for the next few weeks! Haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im ridiculously obsessed with the album. hope u like it too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...