Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Harry Potter

With all this free time on my hands recently, I've decided that its time to get back to reading. I love reading and frequently buy the top rated books off Amazon.com. I'll admit, I should go to the library more often than I hit up Amazon, so that's another thing to put on my to-do list. 



Over the weekend there was a Harry Potter marathon which was pretty exciting since I haven't seen hardly any of the movies. I have read all the books, but that was so long ago. So, I'm going to read them again - back to back. I'm already 100+ pages into the first one and there's so many details I forgot! I was trying to think about how long its been since I read it and the first book was published in 1998!! That's unbelievable! They were captivating books that I loved reading because you used your imagination so much. J.K. Rowling did a great descriptive job of all the characters, but there were still little things that you could make up in your head. Such amazing books I can't wait to divulge into again!

So as I sip some pumpkin juice
and get taken back to Hogwarts
as a first year Gryffindor,
I say good-bye to the Muggle world
& hello to the world of magic :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...