Monday, March 7, 2011

Moving Out

I have a little extra time on my hands at work today since our IT personnel decided to update our server during working hours so I thought I'd write a quick post about an upcoming event that will change my life.

My best friend and roommate, Rosi, is getting married this June to her high school sweetheart & I couldn't be happier for her! She's moving out this month and I am sad to see her go - but extremely excited for the wedding & their joyous union! 





We have been friends for over 5 years and haven't had a major fight or disagreement! She is one of the sweetest, smartest, most beautiful people I know and I can't wait to see what the future holds for her. We have lived together for the past year and she's been the best roommate I've ever had. We cook together, shop together - almost everything is done together. Its going to be hard to not have her glued to my hip but she's going to be a wifey now so she's gotta get out of our little bachelorette pad and spread her wings :) She's just moving out, not moving on.

On a side note, I do have another roommate lined up that has actually been living with us in our 2 bedroom/2 bath apt since August. She is a fellow sorority sister and I lived with her my senior year of college. Her name is Nikki so if I refer to her you'll know who she is! It will be a change, but I'm excited for whats next! 


New Roomies!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...