Thursday, March 10, 2011

Laughing's the Best Medicine

"I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, & I believe in miracles."


That's one of my favorite quotes from Audrey Hepburn. I really do think that laughing is the best medicine. Nothing gets you out of a slump like a good laugh with all your girlfriends. For this post, I certainly could not just pick 1 picture. There are too many funny moments in my life that I need to share with you (or re-live for others of you!).

Day 8 - A picture that makes you laugh

Michael Jackson sings "Billy Jean?!"


Opening Day madness

Can I get a ring pop babyyyy
  
These are some of the more hilarious pictures with some of my best friends. The first one is from a couple summers ago and I was appalled at the fact my friend Angela had no idea Michael Jackson say Billy Jean! (For those of you who don't know, I am a HUGE MJ fan and have to dance or sing his songs when they're played any where within in ear shot). 

The second photo is from Brewers opening day last year.It basically shows how much liquor we drank. Needless to say, it was a great time.

The third photo is my most favorite of the 3, and is from my birthday this last fall. Around that time I became obsessed with ring pops and took them everywhere I went - even to the bar to celebrate my 25th birthday where I was proposed to by one of our friends! It was a awesome. But this is what will happen when you day drink and non stop yell out "Can I get a ring pop babbbyyyy" to everyone you meet.

Laughter can cure a multitude of ills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha those look so random and funny!

i am glad you like the smashbox o-gloss! its my fav stuff lately!

hope ur having a great day...im taking a mini-blog break LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...