Friday, February 18, 2011

TGIF!

Friday night we went out for my dads birthday! We went to one of his favorite places, Crawdaddy's located in West Allis. Its a Creole/Cajun/New Orleans style restaurant with a Mardi Gras atmosphere. The food was great and the service was excellent. It wasn't too busy which made the service that much better.

I got the Chicken Oscar which was amazinggggg.
Grilled chicken served with house carrots and angel hair pasta topped with crawfish, asparagus & hollandaise sauce. DELISH.



It was a fabulous night out with my parents as well. Theres just something so comforting about having a nice dinner out and talking about work and life like an adult with your parents. I'm glad I got to celebrate with my dad and have a great night out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...