Thursday, February 24, 2011

Brewers

The drab weather we've been having on top of the recent snow fall has made me thinking about spring and all that it entails - BREWERS SEASON!! So excited for another great season with my favorite MLB team :) To kick off last season, the roommate and I managed to get Opening Day tickets and had a blast. Tailgating, jello shots, margaritas - just to name a few of the things we did. We only watched a total of 1 & 1/2 innings because we were either waiting in line for something or running into people we knew. This year, unfortunately, I don't think I will be going to Opening Day :( I know so depressing but I have my reasons! First, its a Monday & second, I'm saving the little bit of vacation I have until my first yr anniversary at Gossen (I'll get 45+ hrs once I've been here a yr) for my best friends wedding in June. I will most likely have the game playing on the radio in my office. I am planning on attending at least 10 games this season! Get a group together and just go - even if its a random Tuesday night. The stadium food, atmosphere, everything is what makes it a great time. Baseball = America.

The pictures uploaded are from a few of my favorite games with some of my favorite people.



Once a Brewers fan, always a Brewers fan!


Tailgating is the best part


Showing my pride all year long :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...