Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscars!

By far the best part of my weekend was watching the Oscars at my parents house with them & the dogs! This wouldn't normally have been my favorite overall, but this weekend didn't exactly go the way I wanted it, to say the least.

I was pleasantly surprised by the fashion, not so surprised by the big winners. I must confess that the only movie I saw that was nominated for best picture was Toy Story 3, although several of those movies are now in my Netflix queue (like most of America who didn't see them before the Oscars). I thought Anne Hathaway & James Franco were decent hosts - Anne was hilarious and had more personality than James. My twitter feed had several people commenting that they thought James was 'high' which I thought was funny. He just wasn't as bubbly as Anne.



LOVED Mila Kunis' dress! So chic.


Best skit by Anne & James. Her sequined heels were fab.


Woody & Buzz steal my heart every time!

Although this weekend wasn't filled with all things fabulous, I do have to say that my friends & family are always there through everything. I am lucky to have a core group of friends that always laugh at my jokes, support my every decision and love me no matter what. Its those things that get you past the bad to see the good, which reminds me of a quote:


"You never see the hard days in a photo album..
but those are the ones
that get you from one happy moment to the next."
-Just Married

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...