Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pretty In Pink

I love pampering myself. I regularly get my eyebrows waxed, hair done and tan, but a manicure is a treat to myself. There's a nail salon right by my apt. that one of my girlfriends took me to a month ago. Gloss is a small salon that opened about a year ago with a full line of services. The staff is super friendly and they're reasonably priced. I wanted a spring color so I chose Lovie Dovie by Essie

I love this color - its very bright and reminds me of Easter eggs ;)
I love anything pink and Essie has a huge collection of pink hues in any and all colors & shades of pink you can think of.
Someone else cleaning your cuticles and painting your nails is so relaxing and stress free. The perfect way to start a Saturday :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...