Monday, July 11, 2011

Harry Potter 7

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out on Friday @ midnight! I am very excited for the final installment of the HP books in movies, however I will not be at the midnight showing :(





Remember when I wanted to read all the HP books in a row again? Well, I'm still on the beginning chapters of the 5th book... So obviously my plan to read all 7 before the final movie came out was a bust. I am however, waiting to see the movie until I've read them all. Life has been so busy with my new job and all the fun summer things to do in Milwaukee. My new goal is to finish the last 3 books before Thanksgiving. I realize thats 4 months away, but the HP books are so big! Plus I think 4 months to finish 3 books is pretty reasonable. 

So all you wizards & witches out there enjoy the final chapter but don't give anything away! haha  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...