Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bye Bye Straightner

This morning I was up and at 'em, had a great work out and was watching Regis & Kelly (which I rarely get to do & I think they're hilar) when I had a huge upset. I was half way through straightening my hair when my straightener just turned off. So I thought maybe I had hit the on/off switch so I turned it back on. Well, to my dismay that was not the problem. It kept shutting off every few minutes and it was pretty annoying. Need-less-to-say, my hair is straightened, but theres still a few kinks :( 


I LOVED my straightener too.. my lovely red straightener...



So my question to you is:

          -Do you have any recommendations?
-What straightener do you use?
-Do you love it? 

I don't know if I am willing to buy one that's $50+, especially if I've never used it but if you swear by it, I may have to give it a try!

I will be buying a straightener over the weekend because I can't imagine living without one so you're suggestions are greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...