Monday, July 11, 2011

The Glee Project

So I am a HUGE fan of Glee and am obsessed with The Glee Project on Oxygen. Its a reality TV show that takes 12 contestants who compete weekly in challenges that have to do with singing and dancing for a 7 episode role on Glee. Ohhhh, the excitement!

via

Of the 12 contestants, 8 are left as of last nights episode. Its taken me the last 4 wks to come up with who I ultimately want to win and I finally made a decision.....

I want Matheus to win.

via

He's such a little cute with his awesome dance moves & funny personality. He has been in the bottom 3 twice now but he has also won 2 of the homework challenges so he's been kinda all over the place but I've made my decision and I'm sticking with it!

I also like the face that the contestants get to meet the cast and crew of Glee every week. Its nice to put a face to who the choreographer is, voice coach and producers. Being behind the scenes is always more fun anyways!

The Glee Project is an awesome summer substitute for Glee and I can't wait to see who wins so I can eagerly await their appearance and character next season!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...