Friday, April 1, 2011

Smiling is my favorite

 I love laughing, smiling, anything with a good time - I'm there! There are so many memories with my friends and thanks to modern technology, there on Facebook for the world to see and me to remember.

Day 29: A picture that can always make you smile

 This picture is circa 2007 at this bar we spent wayyyy too much time at.
Its basically of what my life used to be
& of people who used to be in my life at that time.
It still makes me smile tho!



Rosi & I on New Years 2007.
This was after numerous drinks, but it still doesn't surprise me how ridiculous we are!

Cope Mussoline Christmas party 2006

I am geeked out in this picture because the tall white haired guy is my city's Mayor!
Too many cocktails preventing me from saying anything to him 
but we still talk about this picture all the time!


"Life is only as good as the memories we make."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...