Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 30!

Can't believe the 30 day challenge is over and I made it! Totally put myself out there for the world to read but it was fun getting to know the others who participated. Hope my readers out there enjoyed it too! 
 
Day 30: A picture of someone you miss

 I miss my ex.
There, I said it.
Ok, but before you go thinking I'm some lame girl who can't get over someone hear me out. I don't miss our relationship, I miss our friendship.
I've known this kid since kindergarten! We've been schoolmates ever since [with the exception of college] and friends always. We started dating my sophomore year of college and dated for 4 years. I totally thought I was going to marry him. 

Until I moved back home after school and we fought all the time and realized we were going in 2 separate directions. Of course it was the worst break-up I've ever had to go through, but everything happens for a reason. "Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." I'm stronger for it, and have learned so much about myself and what I'm looking for in a mate. But I truly miss him and wish him the best.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...