Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pinteresting Wednesday!

I am obsessed with Pinterest.

There are so many cute and f u n ideas on this website. 

It makes me want to cook all the time and have a house to decorate.
So once again I'm linking up and presenting you with this weeks favorites:



My favorites from the past week

So cute and easy!


 True story.

So fabulous!

Looks easy enough, but time consuming!
{Should probably get started on this now if this is going to be my Christmas gift...}

This is me to a "T"



How adorable is this Harry Potter puppy?!


I need want for my wedding




 ♥



Really thinking about doing this in my bedroom above my bed!






So these are just a few of the great things I've found on Pinterest!
Check out the site for yourself. If you need an invite to join, I can help you with that.
Just leave me your address and I'll send you one :) 




Happy pinning!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...