Hallelujah its FRIDAY! This week has seemed super long, probably because I had off yesterday & today and have to work Saturday & Sunday :( Hopefully this will only be for a month or 2.
Linking up with The Little Things We Do for my first edition of:
1. One of life's most simple pleasures is sleeping in.
2. Working every Sunday for my job now makes me want to punch someone.
3. I like my boyfriend because, he truly appreciates me and makes me want to always be at my best.
4. Fabulicious is a funny word.
5. If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be Philosophy's purity face wash. It smells amazing and is doing wonders for my skin.
6. I'm happy that I have so many amazing people in my life & that even though I complain about my job, I actually have one in this economy.
7. I would never go skydiving. I do not have a fear of heights, just a fear of dying when jumping out of a plane. Just isn't for me!
I am so very excited its the weekend!
My parents are out of town & I have to dog sit at their new house so I'm having a bonfire with some friends tomorrow night. Should be nice and relaxing way to wind down the summer :(
Is there anything you want to do before summer is over?
Have a great weekend lovlies!