Thursday, August 25, 2011

Me from a to z

My friend C over at Little Burdie did this post & I wanted to do my own for all of you to enjoy!
 
A. age :: twenty.five

B. bed size ::full

C. chore you hate :: doing the dishes

D. dogs :: Max & Kody

E. essential start to your day :: shower to wake me up

F. favorite color :: pink

G. gold or silver :: silver

H. height :: five.three

I. instruments you play :: none. sadly :(

J. job title :: leasing consultant

K. kids :: none yet

L. live ::milwaukee

M. maiden name :: rose

N. nicknames :: ash, a.rose, rose

O. overnight hospital stays :: none

P. pet peeve :: ppl who don't use turn signals

Q. quote ::
 " Someone once said, 'Its the good girls who keep the diaries, tha bad girls never have the time'. Me...I just wanna live a life I'm gonna remember - even if I don't write it down." - Brooke Davis, One Tree Hill

R. righty or lefty :: right

S. siblings :: none.

T. time you wake up :: 8am.

U. university attended :: University of Wisconsin-Whitewater

V. vegetables you dislike :: brussel sprouts

W. what makes you run late :: the bf. haha I HATE being late

X. x-rays you’ve had :: 2

Y. yummy food :: sushi, chips, anything salty

Z. zoo animal favorite :: giraffes 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...