Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Summer Weddings

Summer is a popular time for weddings and I am so excited for all the ones I am going to!



 I am grateful to be a part of my best friends wedding next month as a bridesmaid and its getting down to the wire - I still need to find shoes [in silver if you happen to know any good websites!]. I am excited to be involved in their special day because I have known this couple for many years now and I am so happy for them. I am also a little anxious/nervous because this is the first wedding for my group of friends and it included many people from high school whom I haven't seen in awhile. But it also means catching up with old friends which I am looking forward to. 

We're getting down to only twenty-some days until so I need to get some silver shoes, lose another 5lbs and put my dancing shoes on! Feels like I've been waiting for this day forever, helping her plan and its finally here! Pics of wedding and bachelorette party to come - they'll be too good not to post! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see and hear about the wedding and all the festivities associated with it!!! <3 have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...