Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hold It Against Me

I am fiercely excited to announce that I'm going to the Britney Spears concert in July!!!
AHHH!!! I couldn't be more excited!



Not only has she been one of my favorite singers since I knew what pop culture
was but she's an amazing performer [or so I'm told by people who have seen her
before]! And I'm also pretty sure I know every one of her songs by
heart... I have every CD.

Here's a little list of my Britney favorites:
Song: Circus
Album: toss up between Circus & Blackout
Music Video: Baby One More Time... CLASSIC!
Boyfriend: JT -- obviously!
Moment: MTV's VMA perfomance circa 2000
Photo:
If I had her body, I'd wear that too!




Are you a Britney fan?? Going to see her on tour this summer?
Jealous I'm going?! haha ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

am i a britney fan??? only a little. HAHAH J/K...im like her biggest fan. ive seen tons of concerts, obviously own all her albums, etc. my fav album is blackout (i'm a dance girl) and my fav song ever is im a slave for you. and that is my fav video too

haveeeeeeeeeeee fun!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...