Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Job!

So excited to tell all of you that I finally got a new job! I am sooo EXCITED! I even had a little happy hour action with my roommate to celebrate!



I have a bachelors in Social Work but after my first job out of college working in the social work field, I am not interested in it. I have a sour taste from the way management treated me and how I just wasn't going to be able to move up in the company. I realize that not every place is like that, but I am looking for a company I can grow professionally with and they intern value my skills and abilities as an excellent contribution to the company. Well, I found that!

I accepted a position at Mandel Group as their Leasing Agent and could not be happier! I hit it off with the property manager there who will be my boss and cannot wait to start work on Monday! I am a huge routine/schedule person so being out of work this long as been hard to keep on my work out routine because I feel so out of sync. 

I am feeling like this is going to be a great fit and I will excel at this position! I will know more on Monday and keep you update! I think having a routine will also help me keep on track with blogging because I've been horrible lately =( 


Now its time to celebrate this good fortune and hope my good luck keeps on rolling! 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats lady! This is some very exciting news!

Michelle said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...