Sunday, June 19, 2011

"We're going to the chapel & we're gonna get married"

This past Friday my best friend married the man of her dreams! I was so grateful that I got to share in their special day as a bridesmaid but also as a great friend to both the bride & groom. I have had the incredible opportunity to see the love these 2 have for each other grow and mature over the many years I have known them. 

The ceremony was gorgeous and brought me to tears when I saw the groom get very emotional when the bride walked down the aisle. It was a moment to realize that true love really does exist and it is not always a fairytale. This couple has overcome many challenges and in the end, their love for one another brought them together and now they are joined forever in marital bliss :)



The reception was even more beautiful than the ceremony, and an incredible party! Many friends from past and present sharing in the joyous union of my friends was amazing.

Here are just a few photos from the amazing night

First Dance to "Marry Me" by Train

Bridesmaids

Fierce Foursome

Besties

The Mr & Mrs

My groomsman & I

My date Tyler & I


 It was an incredible time and I can't believe after all the planning its over. Now its onto helping the next friend who is getting married! 'Tis wedding season!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...